5 years ago
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Music Music Music
I like music. My new hobby since Devin got a laptop has been sitting on the couch reading blogs and picking songs from playlist.com and saving them into various different lists. (not necessarily the one here on my blog) Then listening to them nonstop until I get really excited about music and want to play some music which by then it is usually 12 o clock at night and too loud to be jammin' Anyways so I put on my headphones and silently jam out on the couch. Its pretty much awesome. Maybe eventually I will write some stuff which of course will lead to me being famous so I am holding off for that until Dev gets done with school. haha anyways now I am posting about random stuff. I will spare you all and continue to ust listen to my music...kthanksbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool! Can I have your autograph? Maybe I can get your band t-shirt! Oh, wait, you're not famous yet - that's OK, I'll take 'em anyway!
(Hi Becky! Love Mom)
funny honey. I was up till midnight last night looking at old common bond videos, and listening to my awsome playlist. must run in the family. Or...old musicians never die...they just never let the ambers go out.
Dad
p.s. awsome playlist.
Just don't be in a band. It's nothing but drama. =P
Unless it's our band, then you can be in it.
Becky,
Aren't you worry about the constant media bothering when you get popular?
You know how those guys are...
Great to hear you are composing!
Wishing you the best of luck.
Mark & Bea
Music is so fun, too bad I have no musical ability. Unless listening is an ability. Anyhoo if you wanna read my blog ever (I just realized I don't have you on my readers list) send me your email address to vrsalima@gmail.com and I will put you on there. It's super exclusive, not really.
Post a Comment