Thursday, January 15, 2009

What the FOG?!

It can get pretty snowy here in Idaho. Also pretty misty, and icey. But todays drive to work and back was the most FOGGY weather i have ever driven. It was actually kind of fun and a little scary. I felt like I was driving in outer space or something. It also kind of felt like the mist of darknes because I could not see ANYTHING. The only thing I could see was the tail lights of the people in front of me. Hmmm do I feel an analogy coming on here??? Maybe I do.... so it was like the only way I could get home safe from work (or should I say "doing the work") was to follow the "light" and hold to my steering rod I mean "wheel". Oh yes Oh yes this is how spiritual I am. I couldnt make this stuff up people. Anyways I was so intrigued with the fog that I snapped a quick picture of it with my camera phone. see figure below.

1 comment:

durk said...

Fog? you call that fog? You should see what the inside of my head looks like... and the lyrics..well they made no sence at all. they just got lost in that fog in my head. I did however get the analogy. Very good...you listened in bee hive class huh? dad