Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the grind

Christmas came and went. AZ was warm and wonderful as always, now its back to the frozen tundra of Idaho. We had fun hanging out with the family, exchanging gifts, and enjoying each others company. Some highlights of the holidays include making a pretty sparkly necklace with Brooke, Seeing the temple lights, eating at the many yummy places that Idaho lacks, Watching movies at 1:00 in the morning like empire records at Bryce's and playing games. I think I came down with a slight case of irresistible bowel syndrome from Tyler. Must be contagious. Helped mom and dad set up a blog. Hopefully they can figure out how to keep posting! It was nice wearing flip flops and short sleeved shirts everyday. Sadly I packed my flip flops back to their home deep in my closet with hopes they can some day surface again in July or August when the temperature here raises again to 60 degrees or so. For now its back to the daily grind at work and school for Devin.










3 comments:

Bryce D. said...

o-r-a-n-g-e m-o-u-s-e, orange mouse.

DesertDopps said...

Hey Beckaroo! Hope you're not frozen too!

Anonymous said...

I totally have a recipe for those salads so you can enjoy good food anywhere you go!