Friday, December 12, 2008

Ugly sweater party

Devin and some of our friends had an awesome ugly christmas sweater party yesterday. We basically all wore ugly sweaters and went out to wingers... It was SO FUN! Thanks to D.I for providing the ugly sweaters. Speaking of D.I I got some awesome snow boots that are pretty much brand new for $7! I was so excited. I found them while shopping for ugly sweaters. Now All I need is some snow...






4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet Devin didnt have to shop at DI, he knitted his own..right? I know what to get him for Christmas now.....what color of yarn would he like?
Love you guys. Dad
Look forward to seeing you.

Anonymous said...

I just emptied my sweater closet...

DesertDopps said...

Trying this out to see if it works, finally got a gmail. Right?

Anonymous said...

Those sweaters rock my sox, Bill Cosby would so approve.