Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby carrots are for babies!

The title of this blog is fairly self explanatory. I was eating a big carrot that I peeled for lunch today. It had salt and pepper on it and was very yummy. Then this thought came to my mind. Baby carrots are stupid! They are too expensive, they get soggy too fast, they cant be salted and peppered in one swipe. They are for people who are too lazy to peel a carrot. If you are a baby carrot fan then I feel so sorry for you. You could say yeah but they are so good cooked yadda yadda but NO they are stupid and you can not convince me otherwise so don't even try. Dont even get me started on baby corn...

4 comments:

durk said...

very good. I could not agree more.
that wit is one more reason you make me proud. I got to go...got some sauce on my chin. I need a baby wipe. Dad

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

You go girl!
Tell how it is!
Baby carrots get slimy in the bag after a couple of days anyhow.
Bea

Bryce D. said...

I feel like someone needs to defend the idea of buying a bunch of midget carrots in a bag that do not have to be peeled for 99 cents. Sure they can get slimy but that just make them funner to slide down your throat.

Brittan said...

I personally enjoy eating babies no matter what form they're in.