Monday, March 15, 2010

He's Here!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tyce, happy birthday to you!

Tyce Durk Lovell was born Thursday March 11, 2010 at 5:41 am. He was 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. He likes to sleep all day and party all night keeping mommy and daddy awake;) Today he laughed for the first time, is was a good loud belly laugh. Something must have been really funny in his dreams because he was half asleep when he did it. Soooooooooo cute!

Just after being induced Wednesday night at 7:45 pm

Just got the epidural and feeling goooood, lets get this show on the road!Waaaah its cold!
All cozy and warm again
Tired dad, it was a long night...First family picture
Sweet little babyOh hello there
Ready to go home!

Grandma Lovell with Tyce in the hospital, here to help through week 1!
Grandma Dopp with Tyce after first bath at home, here to help with week 2!

9 comments:

Lana said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

hooray for babies! And grandmas who help give babies baths and snuggles and trim finger nails and change dirty diapers :) Can't wait to meet baby Tyce for myself!

Bryce D. said...

Cute! Welcome to the mommy club! Well, I'm not actually a member but you know what I mean. =) Hope to see the little guy soon. And his son Tyce too!

Karissa Berndt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Baby Tyce is adorable (and I love his name too)!! And Becky, you look great!

** Dre and Yoho ** said...

YAY CONGRATS!!

The Woods said...

Woohoo! Awesome news! Good luck with everything these next few months--it's going to be a roller coaster, but you'll make it through! And good luck with the period-of-death, too...

Nikki said...

We can't wait to meet him. Get down here already. Noelle needs a friend to play with. I'm boring.

Unknown said...

I'm sooooooo excited and happy and proud, and sad that I can't hold him yet, but count me as one proud grandpa!!!!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Congratulations Becky and Devin! Tyce is a beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet him! Job well done :)