A few weeks ago my friends Crystal, Allison, and Rebecca threw me a baby shower. It was really fun and surprisingly people came! yahoo! So I hijacked some pictures off of Crystals blog. I have been sooo bad at taking pictures lately. I think I need a fancy camera like Crysal and Allison to motivate the picture taking. Well when the baby comes hopefully I will be more motivated to post more. Speaking of baby, my due date is on Monday and my last appointment didn't sound like I was close to going into labor. Soooo done with this already!

Here I am! Dont I look nice and plump and ready for some good old fashioned baby birthing!



Yummy Food!


Allison (above) with lots of babies here to celebrate!

Lisa and her new baby


Cute baby gifts!



Devin and his buddies made a creepy snow man then Devin jumped into him and knocked him over.
4 comments:
First of all, you look so beautiful, and I'm so excited for you to have your little baby soon!! Second of all, that snow man is really super creepy--yikes!
Looks like a great time! So sorry I could not be there :( We'll have to have another shower when you come down to the desert.
Love Mom
And my darn present showed up late... Well the baby is late too so I guess it's fitting. Oh and I like the waffles. cute cute
Soo fun! i am sad i couldnt make it!! you look soo cute with red hair!
Post a Comment