Oh my gosh. He's so cute. I agree with Bethany, he looks like his mommy, with a touch of dad. But has a lot of the Dopp in him. I love the dickens out of him and I can't wait to get my arms around him. You got a keeper there mom and dad Lovell. Dad
That kid's got the DOPP in him! You know what that means...Sexy lips and gunny sack full of awesomeness! Definitely some of his daddy there too. I mean, he is doing blue steel.
7 comments:
Ahhhh dang cute little model baby... I think he looks a lot like you beckuhroo with a little bit of Devin around the edges :)
Oh my gosh. He's so cute. I agree with Bethany, he looks like his mommy, with a touch of dad. But has a lot of the Dopp in him. I love the dickens out of him and I can't wait to get my arms around him. You got a keeper there mom and dad Lovell.
Dad
Sweet, sweet pictures!!! I love them! I need one for my desk at school!
Love
Mom
That kid's got the DOPP in him! You know what that means...Sexy lips and gunny sack full of awesomeness! Definitely some of his daddy there too. I mean, he is doing blue steel.
he is soo cute! he doesnt even look like a new born! how are you doing?
Becky, he's beautiful!!! I love the pictures!
Wow, what a cutie! I love the pictures!! I hope you're doing well as a new mommy, with all the joys and challenges :)!
Post a Comment