Sunday, May 3, 2009

So now I'm one of those people...

Here is my first webcam recording. I just love this song by Iron and Wine and I couldnt hold it in any longer! Laugh all you want, I can take the criticism! HAHAHA Well If you want to hear the original song you can scroll down to the bottom of my page where my playlist is and find the song called Ressurection Fern by Iron and Wine. So maybe I will post more songs as long as I dont get too much hate mail or nasty comments;) Or new crazed stalker fans... ok maybe not... here you are...Oh and yeah I look a little drunk and dont have the words memorized, theres six verses!

I dont know why the audio is not sinked with the video, it uploaded that way, our internet connection is not the best, maybe that has something to do with it.

I deleted the video until i make another one...sorry;P

7 comments:

DesertDopps said...

dCool song, Beck! You sound beautiful! The picture is a little funky but that's OK. It was a little ahead of the audio for us.
Wow! You're a rock star!
Mom

DesertDopps said...

You sound better than the recording, I think! :) You need a tambourine player. I volunteer!
Mom

DesertDopps said...

Very very good. I would say you should join Bryce's band, but, they should join you! Hold out for a higher contract and don't let them forget who the Internet star is!! That is some fancy guitar pic-in, I'm jealous.
Dad

Bryce D. said...

Very cool. We need to jam when you get back. We played at Hollywood Alley a while back. I don't remember if I told you that or not. So yeah, we're famoust too. =)

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

That's beautiful!
You sing very well.
Gosh, you look a lot like your Mom!
I already said that after you cut your hair...didn't I?

I love my purses!
B

Dani said...

ill be your crazy blog stalker! :-)That was awesome. I got greg a guitar for valentines day and ive tried to play a little with it. My fingers are just wimps so im always sore after I "practice"

Anonymous said...

Nice singin! I miss our jam sessions at midnight when we lived under the same roof... and the random "Sing this" as you'd hand me some lyrics to songs I've never heard of before. We'll have to video some songs when you come for the wedding! Yeah!