They are all beautiful!Thank you for posting them. I'll email you, hope I have the correct email address for you.B
Hi BeckyJust looking at your blog and listening to your playlist. You have some great songs! I'm missing you!Love Mom
hey you guys have a blog- cool! its your next door neighbors btw, i found your blog on the ward recipe one :)
Becky,I got the purses yesterday.They are awesome!Thank you so much. B
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are all beautiful!
Thank you for posting them. I'll email you, hope I have the correct email address for you.
B
Hi Becky
Just looking at your blog and listening to your playlist. You have some great songs! I'm missing you!
Love Mom
hey you guys have a blog- cool! its your next door neighbors btw, i found your blog on the ward recipe one :)
Becky,
I got the purses yesterday.
They are awesome!
Thank you so much.
B
Post a Comment