Saturday, April 4, 2009

EBAY

SO nothing has really been going on lately worthy enough to blog about. BUT last night I posted an item on e-bay for the first time! I have recently made about 5 purses for fun and im going to try and sell them. So If anyone wants to see the first one I am selling you can check it out here.




I am only going to sell one at a time for now so i can see if they will even sell first because it costs a dollar just to post the thing!!

In additiong to the one posted, I also have 4 other cute ones with varying patterns, blue, pink, yellow, and brownish.

Anyways, I doubt anyone really gives a hoot about my purses but I think its fun and something to write about anyway. In other sewing news, I have bought some material to make a dress for Brittan's wedding. This will be the first piece of clothing I have made (because I don't consider an apron clothing) so wish me luck. If im not wearing this dress at the wedding its probably because I totally botched it. Heres a pic of the dress but I got bright pink fabric haha

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Do you know about etsy? That is a great place to seel homemade stuff. I don't know about their posting fees or anything, but I'd check it out. Are you making me a dress, too? I think your mom said that you had to. :)

durk said...

sew...sew like the wind. El quapo is coming.
sew sew sew your dress gently down the seam, merrily merrily merrily merrily, you and mom can be a team.
I cant wait to see your dress. I like your purses and I would buy one, but I need to coordinate it with my shoes and hat. luv u Dad

Benji and Rypie said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog. Wow I feel out of the loop. I love the purses and good luck on the dress.

That was a fun day at the cabin remember the rope swing... i didn't think i should post those pictures.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Becky,
I love your purse!
Consider one sold!
What is the brown one look like?
Brownish goes better with me.
Please post pictures of all of them on your blog and I can just mail you a check instead of doing the ebay thing.

Your dress will be beautiful!
B