Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Idaho is known for all of its potatos

Here is a picture of me everyday after work.

Now put a little lap top on top of that potato and you have Becky. No joke, even with no dish, im a potato. What is it about chasing a doctor around a 100 sqaure foot office for 8 hours a day that makes one so tired? I do not know. Maybe I need to find an outdoor hobby. I wanted to take voice lessons for fun. Dev doesnt think I need voice lessons but it would be better than coming home to doing nothing for a couple hours a night. If I took voice lessons this would be me...


For now Ill stay on my computer on the couch and finish this blog. Then I will go to sleep.



3 comments:

durk said...

mmmmm....potatos!!! Im hungry now. mmmmmm....potatos.
Voice lessons would be interesting. Do you think they have potatos there? You could start your lessons with this song...One potato, two potato, three potato,four....! MMmMMMmmMM...potatos!
Love you
Dad

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Singing lessons are great. Don't listen to Devin.
Mashed potatoes are better than couch potatoes.

Bryce D. said...

Hmm, maybe it's hereditary. I think dad hasn't gotten off the couch since the 70's. You should go kiting more!