Friday, May 28, 2010

Cute little man

While Devin finishes his internship in Idaho, Tyce and I get to hang out every day! He has already starting cooing and batting at things and sucking on his hands and putting weight on his legs. What a sweet little boy:) He is getting so big!
11 weeks old





5 comments:

Nikki said...

You are so beautiful Becky! And Tyce is so sweet. We're glad you two are here.

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a cutie patootie! We like playing with cousin tyce and auntie Becky!

Unknown said...

Love those pictures! Makes you want to smother him with kisses!
Grandma Dopp

** Dre and Yoho ** said...

he is so cute. he looks like a dopp! :)

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

We so fell in love with Tyce this weekend. :)
I could just sit there (well...I did) and looking at him and little Noelle kicking around on the floor. So CUTE!