Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back in AZ!

Packing up is just too tiring for these boys... Who can fall asleep when there is so much to look at?Tyce made it to Arizona through the 2 day car ride. As you can see Arizona is too hot for clothes, so tyce had to get comfortable.

He's a big helper getting things put together with dad.

He's just happy to be back with his grandmas!!

Chillin like a vilian...
Grandma and Grandpa lovell with all their grandkiddies.










4 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay for being in Arizona. I love that cute baby! So glad you guys are close now.

Anonymous said...

cute cute cutie cute! More baby Tyce for all to love!

durk said...

Sooooo glad you are here! Great pictures too!
Love Mom

Karissa Berndt said...

I'm so excited for you that you're back in Arizona! We miss it there, and have tried to move back a time or two--but somehow we keep ending up in Utah : )! Tyce is so adorable. I love all the pictures!! Eat some Barro's pizza and wings for me, okay?