Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mesa Falls

Devin and I and Crystal and Gabe, went to Mesa Falls and Cave Falls last saturday. It was super fun! We packed lunches and ate at Mesa Falls then we drove to cave falls. Cave Falls was nice because we could get in the water a little bit and cool off. Then we drove home and the boys hadn't had enough exploring so we went fishing at a little place near Rexburg. Gabe caught like 4 nice sized fish but he threw them all back. Devin tried really hard but for some reason he must scare all the fish off. Could be from all the running around and splashing and noise making. That boy just cant hold still for the life of him. Well I tried but I pretty much suck at fishing. I had a hard time getting the line more than 2 feet in front of me. Here's some pics.












3 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Looks like fun. Idaho is so pretty.
The fish probably like you for not catching them.

durk said...

Great pictures Beckuhroo! Your becoming quite the outdoors person. I think I could see Babyroo in one pic.

Bryce D. said...

Is Devin wearing capri pants in that last picture?