Just an Update! Devin applied for fast grad so he will be able to take the second internship after his last semester of classes. So no longer looking for an internship yet...yahoo:)
Are you in Idaho still? There's a construction company that my mom worked for that has it's headquarters in Boise, I think. It's ESI. They're laying people off though, so if you're looking for a paid internship, I don't know if that would work...maybe if he's willing to work for free though? If you're interested, I could see about getting some contact info from my mom! Just email me or send me a message on either facebook or my blog.
Great! Maybe he can get one down here. I will mention to Dale, our neighbor, who is in construction. But I think he works for a little company. Does it need to be commercial? Mom
2 comments:
Are you in Idaho still? There's a construction company that my mom worked for that has it's headquarters in Boise, I think. It's ESI. They're laying people off though, so if you're looking for a paid internship, I don't know if that would work...maybe if he's willing to work for free though? If you're interested, I could see about getting some contact info from my mom! Just email me or send me a message on either facebook or my blog.
Great! Maybe he can get one down here. I will mention to Dale, our neighbor, who is in construction. But I think he works for a little company. Does it need to be commercial?
Mom
Post a Comment