Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day

Saturday we stayed up at the ranch with some friends. After getting the car stuck in the snow on the driveway and hauling our friends into the ranch on a sled dragging behind the four wheeler, we finally were able to get out of the negative icy temperatures outdoors and into the warm house to start up a fire. It was an eventful and fun weekend. Devin and Gabe dug out an existing snow tunnel.








Shortly after the smile for this picture I whinned and screamed because I was wedged in the tunnel and getting pretty clostrophobic. Everyone else just laughed while I screamed.





3 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

The "Arizona Lady" became a snow bunny...how about that?
Cute pictures! You guys are having too much fun.
M&B

durk said...

ahhhh..I miss the ranch. Good times, good friends, good food, good fun...but I would rather wiggle my way through Devins intestines than get stuck in and icy grave! We need to make plans for another visit. this time with Brittan and Asaka. Love you guys....Dad

durk said...

your a great programmer. Nikki had to go to some web sight and make some doo hickey changes because she only sent the small one to us.(the one you had) so you couldnt make it bigger. She switched out the old carberator then tweeked the hazel latch on the feeble knob..but it wouldnt get bigger till then. Love you beckuhroo