Sunday, November 9, 2008



Devin and cut down our first christmas tree! It was so fun! We are trying to savor it because it will be back to christmas cactus in not too long. I even got out our few decorations because I figure christmas will come too soon here. Oh and me and some friends made stockings. It was fun and a lot of work we decided. But totally worth it! Devin's has a moose on it and mine has a tree on it.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, I miss having a real tree. My fake one just doesn't smell as good. What days will you guys be here? We can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog! That's okay, I'll just read your blog whether you like it or not! :)

Hayley said...

hey becky. i officially now read your blog. no talking crap about me! jk.

Bryce D. said...

Nice tree. Although I do think you are not giving Thanksgiving it's due respect by putting up the tree prior to turkey day. tisk tisk.

Anonymous said...

You need some pics o your stockings! You are becoming quite the seamstress.