Here are some photos of the stockings I made. So Devin and his brother have been working on a jean quilt because Tyler wanted one out of his old jeans. Wierdest boys I ever met... look how cute the little seamisters are...
O.k. Do Devin and you share a razor now too? Do you swap recipes and talk about the Oprah book club too? I demand you take his man card away this instant!
a. i love that you have on bended knee by b2m on your blog b. devin cracks me up! what the jean quilt. i bet he's a cuddler. i could see him saying "i cant wait to cuddle with this quilt" c. those stockings are adorable.
3 comments:
O.k. Do Devin and you share a razor now too? Do you swap recipes and talk about the Oprah book club too? I demand you take his man card away this instant!
a. i love that you have on bended knee by b2m on your blog
b. devin cracks me up! what the jean quilt. i bet he's a cuddler. i could see him saying "i cant wait to cuddle with this quilt"
c. those stockings are adorable.
sew sew sew your quilt.....gently down the seam....merily merily merily merily....how do i join the quilting bee.
Post a Comment