Friday, October 3, 2008

Smelly goodness

I LOVE bath and body works scented oils. They were on sale the other day for 3 dollars a piece and they are normally 7.50 so I had to buy 3 of them but I wish I had bought more. Right now I have cherry blossom burning. its smells sooo good. I also have pinapple, brown sugar and fig, sensual amber, and rasperry vanilla. I have two different cute little burners. One sits on the window seel in my kitchen next to my fish tea light candle holder and one sits in my bathroom. I also love glade scented candles. I just got devin a vanilla one for our bedroom and a clean scented one for the kitchen. Am I obsessed with smells??? I think so..... Here is my obsession...




1 comment:

Bryce D. said...

The sheer girliness of it all! Tell Devin to make sure he doesn't start using a loofah or applying "product" to his hair. =)