Friday, October 10, 2008

Flu shot

We had an OSHA meeting this morning at work and I got a free Flu shot! YAY! They used a huge freaking needle though! Stuck it down to the BONE! (ok maybe not that deep) I have never had a flu shot though so I am hoping it will prevent me from getting too sick this year. They also gave me another Hep B vaccine a few weeks ago so I hopefully that pesky seasonal Heppatitis doesn't get me either. haha. anyways. Devin and I bought a bunch of wood at hope depot the other day. We are going to make a shelf and our ottoman (maybe) or we will burn the wood to keep us warm as it is expected to snow at the end of the week. We already started the shelf and stained it so hopefully that wont be the case. Devin posted some pictures of the building he is helping with down in Pocitello for his internship. I stole them off his myspace so here he is (what cute little worker man. He is already getting that funny racoon sunglass tan like you see in AZ on all the outdoor workers. He thinks its cool. And it pretty much is ...haha

devins building...




1 comment:

Bryce D. said...

I'm not exactly sure what Devin looks like in that picture. =)