Monday, January 27, 2014

Gilbert Temple Open House

The Gilbert temple is having it's open house before it is dedicated.  The fam quartet got to play for the VIP tour in the "after party" tent.  Then last Tuesday we got to go through the tour with Dev's mom, Tyler and Alex.  It was really awesome and pretty inside.  Tyce liked it and today he told me "Mom I want to marry Evie in the temple!...please can I right now!" Even though he doesn't really understand any details, he understood that the temple is a special place. And he knows he wants to go there someday like mom and dad.  When we walked through a sealing room I told him this is like where mommy and daddy got married.  And he said "Is that where you sat with daddy and held hands? (while pointing to the altar) I wonder if Devin told him that because I didn't. He has a great memory for details.  



No comments: