
Its been a few months and things are finally starting to head toward normalsville for our fambly. Devin got a job with an engineering company as a field superintendant/construction manager. We are way excited to finally have a steady job. We have started to look at houses but are realizing that buying a house is a long painstaking process. Apparently it isn't like buying clothes or groceries. Heck it is even harder than shopping for car insurance! (thanks progressive;p) Anyways, with all the forclosures and prices still low we are sure to find something soon enough. Tyce is doing good but this winter has been a rough one on our little babe. He keeps getting cold after cold after diharrea after eye infection, after cold...I am ready for him to be happy and healthy so I can finally get some sleep at night! Devin is loving our new calling as nursery leaders. I think his favorite thing about it is 1.snack time 2.playing with toys 3. hanging out with his best friend Rosie for two hours every week. I have been enjoying it also. Its nice to put Tyce down and just let him play and play for two hours instead of trying to keep him quit and out of things.
4 comments:
Yeah! Becky posts! Love the pictures. I like their choice of naptime reading material!
Love Mom
Buying a house is rough. If you need to vent give me or Nikki a ring, we've totally been there!
Your pics rock!
Love the pictures! Cute nappers. Congratulations to Devin and hope Tyce is not going to get sick this year at all.
You will find the house when the RIGHT ONE comes along. :)
Best of luck.
Amen about the nursery! Ashlyn has one month to go...YEAH!!! Congratulations on the job and the house hunting. How exciting! It may take some time to find the one but have fun looking, that would be my favorite part:) I'm so jealous!!! Anyway Tyce is so big, I can't wait for him and Ashlyn to meet again!
We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment