


I finished Tyce's crib bedding! yayyy now he's a big boy and doesn't need to sleep with mommy anymore:( although I still wake up in the middle of the night and go get him and take him back to snuggle:) I spent the last four days sewing and sewing Tyce hated it! He cried and cried...and pooped, but little did he know it was alll for him so he can have a cozy place to sleep. Anyways here is where I got my instructions if anyone wants to make some cute bedding also!
Bumpers-->
http://sew4home.com/projects/pillows-cushions/356-stylish-baby-nursery-crib-bumpers
Sheet-->
http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-crib-and-toddler-bed-sheets.html
Crib skirt-->
http://dkhibler.blogspot.com/2009/06/crib-skirt-tutorial.html
3 comments:
WOW!!!! That's very pretty Becky.
You are so creative!
Looks great beck! I really like your materials it looks totally posh. I'm jealous of your mad sewing skills... You might have to teach me if you have the patience for my whining.
Cute, cute, cute! You did such a great job, Becky! Can hardly wait to see it on the new crib too!
Love Mom
Post a Comment