CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't even know you were pregnant :). I'm pregnant too, but not as far along as you are. Yay for little boys--you are going to have so much fun!!
hey becky! its your old neighbor amanda kelley- i found your blog through the 73rd ward recipe blog. CONGRATS ON THE BABY! We are having a boy too and due March 20th- so i guess we're pretty close huh?
7 comments:
He looks like his grandpa. What a handsome dude.
Dad
Yeah! Baby! We are so excited!
Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!! I didn't even know you were pregnant :). I'm pregnant too, but not as far along as you are. Yay for little boys--you are going to have so much fun!!
COngratulations!!
yay! i am excited!!
hooray hooray! Finally baby postings. Now get down here so we can rub your belly!
hey becky! its your old neighbor amanda kelley- i found your blog through the 73rd ward recipe blog. CONGRATS ON THE BABY! We are having a boy too and due March 20th- so i guess we're pretty close huh?
Post a Comment