Here is some pictures of our camping trip in Jurassic park aka Yellowstone. Also some other pics of adventures in the last few weeks. Two days ago we went and made a campfire in the middle of a rainstorm that was fun. When the rain died down we were able to enjoy all the wierd bullfrog and bird noises. Our friends also picked up a turtle we almost ran over with the car. It was an interesting night. Last night we went to the dollar movie and saw fighting. I thought it was pretty good but Devin said he liked Never Back Down Better. I had to disagree I thought Never back down was cheesy. But thats how a lot of our disagreements go. haha anyways. Then I helped Crystal my friend with her baby quilt until late last night. It is coming aling good and will be very cute.
5 years ago





2 comments:
Hey Becky,
Great pictures! Sounds like lots of fun. You are turning into survivor girl! Miss you!
Mom
Those weren't bullfrog noises. Devin ate your chili huh?
Dad
Post a Comment