5 years ago
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day
Happy Valentines Day! (After) ...I woke up on valentines day to Devin bringing me heart shaped waffles! They were really good and I even went in the kitchen to see Devin doing the dishes. That was a real treat. Anyways, we went out to subway, worked on some projects throughout the day, then went to a movie with some friends at night. We saw TAKEN and it was really good. Liam Neeson (sp ?) playes like a retired Jason Bourn who kills bout a bilion people in France to save his kidnapped daughter. Awesome! Afterwards we got some coldstone. Nice. Heres some pics!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucky Becky!
My husband did not cook breakfast, he shoveled the driveway instead. I suppose that's romantic too....
for our age......
I love your kitchen!
B
oh man...I uh...well lets just say..Devin beat the crap out of this old romantic man. Dad
Post a Comment